Solving Problems Together
Hello and welcome to my website. I am a licensed clinical psychologist and educator who specializes in working with children, adolescents, and families.
I use a collaborative approach in working with my clients in order to develop personal strengths and identify resources. My services include psychotherapy, assessment, and consulting in a number of areas that affect youth and their families. Please click on the links above to learn more about these services.
In order to provide accessible services, I am credentialed on several insurance panels. I also offer a limited number of sliding scale fees for those who demonstrate financial need. Please call me if you want to know more about my financial policy or working with your insurance.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, University of Denver
- Master's Degree in Special Education, University of Georgia
- Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education and Psychology, University of North Carolina
- Over fifteen years of combined experience in the fields of education and psychology
- Completed an APA accredited internship focusing on child, adolescent, and family psychology
- Post-doctoral training in child and adolescent psychology
- Colorado Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Colorado Licensed Professional Teacher